PHOTO: Edge w/ New Girlfriend Beth Phoenix!

Matt Boone July 15, 2012 12

1. Claudia Muehldorf July 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Thought he is dating Beth Phoenix?

• RuleZ July 15, 2012 at 6:54 pm - Reply

lol my bad now title changed -.-

2. Dean Ziemba July 15, 2012 at 6:55 pm - Reply

no to be rude buy you guys are getting sloppy, so edge with his girlfriend and with long hair so this is old, but yet didnt you just post a pic of edge with girlfriend beth pheonix? ummm which is it?

3. Brian McAbee July 15, 2012 at 10:36 pm - Reply

thats not beth phoenix JS

4. Robert Hall July 16, 2012 at 4:46 am - Reply

WOW! Amazing how someone’s hair can go from SHORT to LONG in two months! What kind of chemicals is he putting in that mop? I need some of that! If that’s a current photo, I’m a flippin monkey…

5. JK July 17, 2012 at 1:48 pm - Reply

In spite of this photo, Beth and Edge are reported to be dating. The two attended a hockey game together on May 30th and the real photos show Edge with short hair.

6. Robert July 22, 2012 at 9:55 pm - Reply

I lay odds that ain’t Beth Phoenix.She hasn’t the same facial Charastics.No that don’t look like Beth and I’ve seen her up close>I got my photo taken with her 2/26/11 Fort Wayne.And that ain’t Beth.She was doing a SmackDown house show and was Face .Then.I just took a look at my Desk top and faces are n’t the same.

7. Mindy James July 23, 2012 at 9:17 pm - Reply

that’s not beth phoenix guys.

8. Grant Bjorkelund August 9, 2012 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Its diffo not beth, get the right picture, that picture is before he retired over a year ago

9. anonymous August 9, 2012 at 4:35 pm - Reply
  10. anonymous August 9, 2012 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Last 75 Posts in Photos

Norfolk and Suffolk NHS cosmetic foundation Trust Freedom of informationInsight magazineThe Speak Out Safely pledgeOur valuesFind helpHelp in a crisisHelp with abuseHelp for veteransAccessing health recordsEmergency readiness dee gordon jersey,strength and responseHelpful pharmacy books and leafletsLithium and clozapine monitoring serviceLearn more about medicationNorfolk social care transitionOur servicesWork for usFind out moreFrom our Chief ExecutiveFrom our staffAbout the jobsCurrent vacanciesAttend an eventThe care we offerMaking newsWhy work for us?Get involvedEventsBecome a memberService user and carer involvementCurrently selectedPutting People FirstFriends and Family TestGet involved in researchTake part in current researchBe involved in mental health research Feedback on your experience with researchFind out more about mental health researchDeveloping weiyin chen jersey, Approving and doing researchIndustry research complianceAt the Trust, We aim to service provider users and carers in how we change jose iglesias jersey, have an impact on and develop our services mike moustakas jersey.