PHOTO: Shawn Michaels Baptizing Marty Jannety!

Matt Boone September 11, 2013 10

1. Creature_of_the_Night September 11, 2013 at 9:25 pm - Reply

Hickenbottom did that baptism, and then he went out and shot an innocent deer, one of god’s creatures, that was peaceful and minding its own business.

Hypocritical piece of garbage.

2. Ricky Seda September 12, 2013 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Creature of the Night, just because a man shoots a deer does not make him a hypocrite or a piece of garbage. Dude we are top of the food chain and even the Bible says we can eat them as food. Now if he said he was a vegetarian or a vegan than goes and shoots a deer than what you said would have some reverance. But what you said doesn’t.

• MBSC87 September 12, 2013 at 10:12 pm - Reply

Creature of the Night thinks his opinion is more important and higher than anyone else’s. He’s like to think he’s ALWAYS right on everything and never wrong. Guys like these have very few friends because no one likes a guy who’s arrogant, cocky and conceded.

If you think about it, he’s playing the part of a “heel”. I think that’s what he wants to portray himself as. He’s is like the “Rick Martel” of wrestling forums. Forcing his opinion on everyone that would listen to him.

• Ricky Seda September 14, 2013 at 10:39 pm - Reply

Thanks for the heads up MBSC87 you are right on about creature! I leave a comment on here from time to time but I don’t like it when someone makes a comment trying to bash Christians when they have no clue of what they are talking about. He can be the heel if he wants to, cuz he sure would never ever perform in a wrestling ring

• Sanat 'Sonny' Parikh September 17, 2013 at 2:30 am - Reply

I’m a vegetarian and I have no issue with Shawn as a hunter, as long as he doesn’t impose his views on me or try to feed me meat, we’re good.

3. 5xob September 15, 2013 at 10:33 pm - Reply

An innocent deer once ran into a car I was in and committed suicide. I just have to ask you creature does that take some of it’s innocence away since suicide is suppose to be the worst thing one could do yell

4. Allen September 17, 2013 at 1:04 am - Reply

Christian making more Christians . how wonderful!!! more people to hate others and cause conflict from a belief based on an imaginary person. Great!!

5. anonymous September 17, 2013 at 2:22 am - Reply