RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
According to a new report on the condition of WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young, she is currently off life support but still said to be in very weak physical condition.
When one of her friends in Oklahoma called her, she wasn’t strong enough to speak, but she was able to listen. When her friend told her, “you know thousands of people are pulling for you,” Young weakly replied, “I know.” It was more of a mumble but she was able to hear what was being said to her.
As of noon on Thursday (Jan. 9), Young’s condition has not yet changed from her last reported condition on Wednesday.