RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Coming out of RAW, the following matches are likely for WWE’s WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view:
* Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan
* Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
* Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger
* A Jack Swagger/Cesaro split is expected to take place in the coming weeks. They started the tease on RAW this week.
* Daniel Bryan is expected to take CM Punk’s place against Triple H at WrestleMania. In my opinion, they have to add some sort of stipulation where if Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H at WrestleMania 30, he’ll go on to be in the main event of WrestleMania 30 with Randy Orton vs. Batista. Otherwise, the crowd will sh*t all over the pay-per-view. By having Daniel Bryan defeat Triple H and Orton/Batista in the same night, you make a star and give the fans what they want. That’s just my opinion though.
* John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt is now questionable following Cena’s legitimate knee injury. That match was originally planned and has been set for several months now as we’ve been reporting.