RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Former WWE Diva Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Injured At Monday's RAW!
- PHOTOS: Aaron Paul Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTOS: Sexy New Studio Pictures Of Emma!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Total Divas Promo Pic!
- PHOTO: Hot Eva Marie Mirror Selfie!
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Pics From JR's "Ringside" Shows!
- PHOTO: TNA Knockout Gives Birth To New Baby!
- PHOTOS: Hulk Hogan Backstage With WWE Stars!
- PHOTO: Willow On New TNA Sacrifice PPV Poster!
WWE contacted Rikishi to participate in Sunday’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match but the veteran wrestler is unable to appear due to a prior commitment, Jerry “The King” Lawler revealed in an interview with The New York Post promoting WrestleMania Axxess.
“I do know that they had contacted Rikishi, but he had a prior commitment that he could not get out of. My son Brian told me that it was just a commitment he literally could not get out of even though he really wanted to [be in the Rumble],” Lawler said.
Lawler also hinted that former stars could resurface as surprise entrants.
“The Royal Rumble has become our next biggest and most fan-favorite pay-per-view. It’s so unpredictable. I know for a fact, I don’t know who it will be, but there’s always some surprise entrants. There will be some people that you didn’t have a clue they were going to be involved in the Rumble.”
To read the full interview, click here.