RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– As noted earlier here on the website, the 9/17 WWE Monday Night RAW drew a 2.9 cable rating, with 4.1 million viewers. While this was the lowest rating for the show since making the switch to three hours, it averaged out to the same rating as last week overall. The first hour drew 4.11 million viewers, the second hour drew 4.12 million viewers and the third hour drew 3.93 million viewers.
Below are RAW comparison numbers since 7/23.
7/23 RAW: 6.02 million viewers (average)
7/30 RAW: 4.50 million viewers (average)
8/6 RAW: 4.37 million viewers (average)
8/13 RAW: 4.13 million viewers (average)
8/20 RAW: 4.48 million viewers (average)
8/27 RAW: 4.48 million viewers (average)
9/3 RAW: 4.20 million viewers (average)
9/10 RAW: 4.14 million viewers (average)
9/17 RAW: 4.1 million viewers (average)
– The story by WWE.com regarding John Cena undergoing surgery to remove bone chips in his right elbow says that he will require two to three weeks of recovery. The previous story stated he would be out of action for around four to six weeks.
Cena tweeted the following today after undergoing the surgery.
“Leaving the #AndrewsInstitute what a super surgeon #DrJamesAndrews is. U guys have my word, i will do whatever i can to be active ASAP …
Because of who I have become, i DAILY deal with large doses of negativity. No biggie, always #riseabovehate but seeing all your messages …
Really means alot to me and I just want to say thanks …
Oh.. And @CMPunk u TIED a guy with a blown up ankle, and a shattered arm … what say when i get healthy …
We show the @wwe who #thechamp really is? And why would u even try and borrow @therock stuff, stick with #hitman n #macho #dontangerdwayne”
John Cena has had nagging injuries (ankle, elbow, etc) for months now. With almost six weeks until the next pay-per-view, the company felt now was the time to do the surgery and let him rest up.
A time frame for Cena’s return is expected to be pinpointed more closely on Thursday when he goes in for a check-up but with nearly six weeks until the Hell in a Cell PPV, his scheduled match with CM Punk looks to still be on. It appears he’s off house shows but will probably appear on TV, just not wrestling.
More as we get it.