RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
Word is that John Cena’s elbow has completely healed. Cena appeared on WWE TV this week with no brace on the elbow. He had further medical testing on the elbow and due to the elbow doing better; there has been talk backstage of getting him physically involved during Hell in a Cell. This would also allow them to keep both Ryback’s streak and CM Punk’s title reign going.
There is no word on what his involvement may be, but with his positive medical report, new options have been opened up for the WWE in regards to booking the PPV tomorrow.