RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
WWE Diva A.J. Lee spoke to NorthJersey.com about achieving her dream of appearing on WrestleMania, her fellow New Jersey wrestling fans and more. Here are some highlights:
Growing up as a fan of wrestling: “I very vividly remember when I was 12 years old, my mother was walking past my room and I was like ‘I’m going to be a wrestler and I’ve decided that’ and she’s like ‘OK Sure.’ That was my mission in life and I did everything possible to make it happen. I had a bunch of part time jobs. I was a janitor at day care. I was a cashier. And I just did that to support my family, but I wanted a little bit more money because I had to support wrestling school.”
New Jersey wrestling fans: “New Jersey has a rabid fan base for wrestling – especially women’s wrestling. The fans are so strong and so passionate…They’ve been watching me since I was 19, and I’m 25 now, so they’ve kind of seen me grow up.”
Her first appearance on Smackdown: “When I first got on ‘Smackdown’ there were a couple of matches where there were AJ chants in the crowd, and I was [unknown]. For them to kind of embrace me and come after it with little AJ chants – that was so moving.”
Appearing at WrestleMania XXVIII: “I had no idea that essentially [Bryan and myself] would be at WrestleMania. It wasn’t the happiest day for Daniel Bryan, but we came back through the curtain and I just cried like a baby and was just so happy my dream was realized.”