RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
– In an interview with the Trentonian, AJ Lee said she would like to face Eve Torres for the Divas title. She said they had similar rises to the top in WWE and are complete opposites. She thinks it could be an entertaining match.
She said if she is still RAW General Manager by the time Wrestlemania comes around, she wants to wrestle a match. It takes place around her hometown. She said: “I’d like to still be general manager and put myself in a match. I’m loving every second of (the GM role), but I really want to wrestle in New Jersey.”
– Promoting THQ’s WWE ’13 in New York City two weeks ago, AJ Lee couldn’t contain her excitement about being featured as a playable character in the game.
“Oh my gosh, it’s so surreal, I can’t even wrap my brain around this,” she told ESPN.com minutes after playing as herself for the first time. “This is over 10 years in the making for me and just a dream come true. I’m the luckiest person in the world.”
For her first match, Lee opted to face Stephanie McMahon.
“They asked me who I wanted to fight, and I’m so obsessed with Stephanie I knew I wanted to face her,” Lee said. “I love her, but for some reason I also want to fight her, so it was so amazing to see what it would look like if we were in the ring together.”
Lee also offered an assessment of her digital character in the interview.