RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
In an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, AJ discussed her role in the new Scooby-Doo movie (that features WWE stars), being a part of Wrestlemania 29 and more. Here are highlights:
On if she’d rather wrestle or be general manager at Wrestlemania 29: “I’m so torn, I want this position to last long, it’s so much more fun and it’s amazing to have all that power and I’d like to stretch it as long as I can. Being part of Wrestlemania is amazing to me. There’s a little 13-year-old inside of me that was a wrestling fan and the idea of wrestling at home, minutes away is so amazing. So if I was really selfish, I would do both, I would book myself in a match!”
On being a part of the new Scooby-Doo movie: “Oh my gosh, there’s definitely a checklist of amazing life experience milestone and being immortalize in a cartoon character is certainly bizarre. We did the voiceovers and I hit on Scooby and Shaggy, so this is the most bizarre moment of my life! This is pretty cool!”
She also spoke about winning the video game contest that WWE performers have during Wrestlemania weekend, why being introverted stopped her from watching The Dark Knight Rises and her interest in video games.
You can read the full interview by clicking here.