RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
During a recent interview with DigitalSpy.com to promote Sunday’s WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view event, WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio talked about unifying the WWE and World Heavyweight titles. Here are some highlights of the interview:
On Unifying the WWE & World Heavyweight Titles: “Of course that can happen, but I don’t think it’s something that we need right now. I think it’s okay if we’ve got the WWE Title with one person and the World Heavyweight title with another one. That way you have two different storylines and you’re talking about two major titles to be defended and be present in every single pay-per-view.”
On The WrestleMania 30 Pay-Per-View: “To be honest, no. It’s the same for everybody else, we don’t know what we’re going to be doing. I know I’m gonna be there, that’s for sure. I’m going to be in one of the main matches. I don’t know if it’s going to be for one of the major titles or if it’s going to be against one of the important Superstars from the WWE, but I’m definitely going to be there.”