RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
DirecTV recently interviewed Alberto Del Rio, who was promoting Sunday’s Survivor Series event. Below are some highlights.
Del Rio on his toughest opponents: “All of them. But if I had to give you two names, I would say John Cena would the number one. He is the face of the WWE and that is a man who never stops. He’s a machine. The other one would be Rey Mysterio. He is an icon. He’s a legend to all Latin Americans. I’ve had great moments every time I’ve been in the ring with him.”
Del Rio on if he still has a relationship with Ricardo Rodriguez: “No. I fired Ricardo Rodriguez like 3 months ago. I don’t even remember him or even know what he’s doing now. And to be honest, I don’t care.”
Del Rio’s thoughts on Eddie Guerrero: “Yes, of course. I’m Mexican. I grew up watching him. I saw him several times before he came to WWE or any other company in the US. He wrestled for years and years in Mexico, especially in Ciudad Juarez. I’ve always admired him. He started from the bottom and at the end of his career he was one of the most amazing, most popular Superstars in the world.”