RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Jason Rainwater
The Wells Fargo Arena was a full house other than the usual seats left empty for the static camera.
It was a hot crowd all night and definitely helped show WWE that Des Moines can be a location to come back regularly to.
The crowd was unique in that there were pockets of areas where fans were pro-Orton and pro-Bryan so there was a good back and forth between these sections.
Natalya got a good pop when she came out but that was trumped by AJ’s entrance as she is a big hit with the Des Moines crowd.
During the Cody Rhodes/Randy Orton match, a group of cos-players dressed as Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Jack the Snake, got big crowd chants. Security had to tell them to stay seated as not to overshadow the match.
JBL and Jerry Lawler chants hit high during the commercial breaks and both JBL and Jerry acknowledge it. Justin Roberts got a small chant and was very gracious in acknowledging it.
All in all, the Des Moines crowd was into it. After the dark match, CM Punk did not speak but you could see him mouthing the words “Thank you, Des Moines” and made sure to high five with everyone near the barricade taking extra time to talk with the children in the crowd as well.
AJ Lee/Primetime Players for an honorable mention
Big Show after hitting Daniel Bryan with the knockout punch
Paul Heyman during the dark match for making fun of Des Moines for an honorable mention.