RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
An account on Twitter spoofing Vince McMahon that also leaks confidential WWE information on occasion (located @CrankyVince) cryptically suggested in a message Thursday that a male wrestler has asked for his release from the sports-entertainment organization.
“GODDAMN. ANOTHER PUSSY BOY WANTS HIS RELEASE. THESE UNGRATEFUL FUCKS. I’LL RUIN THEM. ALL OF THEM. FUCK YOU,” the message states.
Back in June, the “Cranky Vince” account cryptically remarked that Alberto Del Rio had threatened to quit the sports-entertainment organization, with the story being confirmed as legitimate days later by sources. Del Rio was eventually talked out of quitting the company.