RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
– Prior to AJ’s storyline wedding with Daniel Bryan on RAW 1,000, John Cena openly flirted with the diminutive WWE Diva via Twitter to play up the angle.
Responding to AJ tweeting earlier, “One last day to sew my wild oats as a single woman. So if you need me, I’ll be quietly reading a book at a Barnes and Noble Starbucks,” Cena wrote, “Stay put @WWEAJLee ill be there in 10min. May i recommend #50shadesofJohn its an exciting read,” he wrote Sunday. “By the way, i stole Tensai’s idea and got u guys a sweet #1cupkeurig as a gift.. Sorry to spoil it, just want u to know its from me.”
Cena’s remark sparked rumors that the popular WWE Superstars are involved in a romantic relationship in real-life. Though other websites are reporting that Cena has been “hooking up” with a WWE Diva while on the road (after filing for divorce from his wife of three years in May), sources claim it is not AJ.
– Several websites (not this one) are reporting a bizarre rumor that former WWE Women’s Champion Sable, now 44-years-old, had a heated confrontation with a woman over twenty years her junior backstage at the 1,000th RAW. The girl was apparently Randy Orton’s approximate 20-year-old mistress, who he had an illegitimate baby boy with late last year.
The report claims people within WWE are aware of Orton’s young female companion (and the baby since he often brags about him to co-workers) as he has brought her backstage to shows in the past. Despite serving a 60-day suspension for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program, he was there since it took place in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Sable often accompanies Brock Lesnar to WWE events since he detests being away from his family, even for a short while.
The bizarre and far-fetched report goes on to say the young woman goaded multiple people at the event, including Sable, who grew up in a trailer park and had her fair share of volatile encounters during her time with the company years ago. The report claims the girl upset Sable with a flippant remark, which quickly led to an intense argument between the two in front of people backstage. The situation, however, was diffused before it could turn physical.
We can’t confirm this story and it appears to be nothing more than a bizarre rumor right now. It also seems VERY far fetched so take this for what it’s worth. Again, we’re not the ones who originally reported the story but it is out there floating around numerous websites.