RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
4th & Pain sent this along:
We had an opportunity to interview Roman Reigns recently on 4th & Pain.
The show is hosted by Adam Carriker (@Adam Carriker94) of the Washington Redskins and Chuck Carroll (@TheChuckCarroll), a former wrestling announcer and weight loss champion.
Reigns spoke about the formation of The Shield and his relationship with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.
He also talked about his brief NFL career before transitioning to pro wrestling and the differences between the two.
The biggest takeaway from the interview was Reigns opening up about his desire to break out as a singles wrestler and win the WWE Championship.
“I want to be the absolute top guy in this company,” he said.
He also agreed with Carriker’s assessment that Tim Tebow is the John Cena of the NFL.
You can embed the interview with the following code:
The full recap can also be found on the show’s website: http://4thandpain.com/2013/06/roman-reigns-interview-i-want-to-be-top-guy-in-wwe/
About 4th & Pain
Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker teams with radio veteran Chuck Carroll to host 4th & Pain — the only football and pro wrestling show hosted by a NFL player and a former wrestling announcer turned weight loss champion.
The show is heard weekends on 106.7 The FAN in Washington, D.C. as well as online each weekday at 4thAndPain.com and on the Layfield Report.