RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Trendrr.TV reports that last night’s 1,000th WWE RAW event scored a social media score of 907,443. That was up 276.7 percent from last week’s two-hour Raw (240,889) and close to the number the company did for WrestleMania, which was 1,419,160 for the four-hour PPV event.
– Sources within the WWE have stated that using the previously blurred out scratch WWF logo is now approved in flashback sequences. At this time it is not known if this will also expand to complete matches and other archival footage. Word is that the company is looking to come up with a strategy to get rid of the blurring before the planned WWE Network is launched.
– The mood backstage at Monday’s 1,000th WWE RAW event was a positive one. Many WWE talents felt the show had a “WrestleMania feel” to it. Numerous WWE Legends and current talents were interacting backstage in catering during the afternoon hours. Everyone was said to have been happy to be there and had a great time.