RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– The feeling within WWE is that the 1,000th RAW next Monday will go very smoothly because the show is so stacked, but that the company will have a difficult time filling three hours of the show each week. It is also being pointed out that a minor problem is that WWE can no longer do SmackDown tapings on Monday nights if they need to, such as earlier this month when they had to do both shows on Monday due to the Colorado wildfires forcing them to cancel the Tuesday night TV tapings at the World Arena in Colorado Springs, CO.
– You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http://facebook.com/RyanClarkWZR and my Twitter account is at http://twitter.com/RyanClarkWZR Hope to see you soon!
– Triple H recently directed that title reigns should be longer in order to build the importance of the belts. Both CM Punk and Sheamus retained their titles at Money in the Bank and are expected to hold onto them for a while longer. There was tallk at RAW this week that there would be a major angle between John Cena and CM Punk next week where somehow Cena would keep his Money in the Bank briefcase. The Big Show and possibly The Rock would be involved in this. It’s almost guaranteed that this will change numerous times before RAW next week so take this with a grain of salt for now.