RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Eve Torres noted on Twitter Friday, “I’ve scheduled an important meeting on #SmackDown tonight…”
– WWE’s YouTube viewers were down 25% from the week before. The company’s channel registered 4,428,406 views compared to 5,979,075 for the previous week; however they are still 22% over their weekly average since May. The channel ranked #4 in among Google’s sponsored channels, down a spot from last week.
– On August 25, WWE returns to a kids’ television time slot with WWE Saturday Morning Slam as part of a five-hour television block on The CW. According to sources, kid-friendly Superstar Hornswoggle is under consideration to host the show. WWE officials have long-term plans for the show as they want it to be a success rather than another program with minimal effort put in that ultimately falls by the wayside.
The official description for WWE Saturday Morning Slam reads: “WWE Saturday Morning Slam packs the riveting in-ring action, the larger-than-life WWE Superstars, and WWE’s kid-friendly entertainment into the fastest, most energy-filled half-hour on television. WWE Superstar profiles, behind-the-scenes footage and an exclusive WWE match every week will all combine to make WWE Saturday Morning Slam the perfect destination for the youngest viewers in the WWE Universe.”