RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
– Sid Vicious, 51, recently competed in a bodybuilding contest. It’s considered remarkable since he has a weak left arm stemming from a torn biceps not to mention that he suffered a severe leg fracture during a wrestling match eleven years ago.
– WWE is now looking for two new positions: Social Media producer and Live Events analyst. The Social Media producer is responsible for tweets, texts, voting and polling on television and at live events. The Live Events analyst will calculate the success of the live events with models and formulas to predict attendance at future shows and maximize revenue.
– WWE is said to be strongly behind AJ Lee, which is why they put her in the company’s top feud. They will continue to push her as the top diva and try to make her a modern day Miss Elizabeth.