RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, there were actually rumors of Jim Ross being let go by WWE a few days before it actually took place. On September 10th, the day prior to JR’s release, someone in the WWE book department called an author to inform him that WWE had selected him to write JR’s autobiography.
One source claimed it was odd for WWE to even publicize JR’s retirement due to the fact that most casual viewers never see him on television anyways, and would already assume he had retired.
It was also noted by executives in the company that JR’s release would have never happened as recently as a few years ago, and it’s further proof that Vince McMahon is not worried in the slightest about TNA, in terms of competition.
Regarding JR’s role as the man who worked directly with talents in the WWE NXT developmental system, early speculation is that William Regal will likely take over those duties.