RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
The reaction to John Cena’s injury is actually positive. While Cena will be ready to compete before Hell in A Cell, friends say this injury is a blessing in disguise.
Cena has been banged up for a while now and five weeks out of the ring will help him recover through minor injuries. Cena rarely takes time off and usually competes while hurt. The surgery allows his body to rest, which is important with the Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble coming up.
No matter how you feel about John Cena’s gimmick, the guy is an absolute work horse and you’ve got to respect him for that. The amount of media he does for WWE + Make-A-Wish, etc is unbelievable and he’s very over with kids. Of course, WWE depends on those kids in the years to come to keep WWE as popular as it is.