RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
We can now confirm that WWE was able to lock Alberto Del Rio into a longer no-compete clause (10-11 months) due to him potentially breaching his WWE contract due to the backstage altercation he was involved in that led to his release. The no-compete clause will prohibit Del Rio from wrestling in the U.S. for about a year. Del Rio confirmed this during a press conference in Mexico on Thursday.
Regarding Mexico, he should be able to begin wrestling there once the standard 90-day no-compete clause expires. Del Rio will not be wrestling the TripleMania XXI show on Sunday in Mexico due to the no-compete clause. He is expected to appear though unless something changes due to legal issues.
AAA is also being very careful with Rey Mysterio. They don’t want to take any chances with tampering with his WWE contract and facing a lawsuit from WWE.