RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
Bully Ray is currently keeping quiet regarding his status with TNA. He has not answered people that have been asking if he has signed a new deal with the company. Bully Ray will be facing Rob Van Dam in a Bound for Glory Series match on Thursday’s iMPACT!. It’s interesting to note that Bully Ray’s TNA contract expires this week so its possible he’s signed a shot-term extension while they try to work out details on a new contract. That is not confirmed though.
Devon stated earlier this week that he was finished with the company. He tweeted the following earlier this week:
I would like to thank the tna fans for making the last seven years fun . im sure we will see each other again down the road real soon.
im ready to see where god bring me to next. i cant wait . i see big thing on the way
o and HELL NO IM NOT RETIRING.
As noted earlier, it would appear that his departure is due to both parties being unable to reach an agreement on a new contract. He re-tweeted a message stating, “I’ll say this you boys deserve what ever you’re asking for plus 25%.” It’s possible we’ll see him once more on iMPACT! as his contract is still valid through this week.
When asked by a fan if his contract expired, he said simply “Yes”.
Devon still holds the TNA TV Title.