RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Since CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin have been talking trash about each other in recent weeks, it’s being speculated that Austin will finally return for a match.
However, there is almost no chance that Austin will wrestle at Wrestlemania 29 as we reported late last night here on the website. This leads to hopes that they will headline WrestleMania 30 in 2014, but those close to Austin even say that’s a long shot. Austin is recovering from major reconstructive knee surgery and some feel his body (especially his neck) is worse than he’s letting on.
The recent references about one another have been to hype the WWE ’13 video game, with the idea that it’s the one place where fans can have the two fight each other.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.