RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
After CM Punk walked out on the WWE after the Royal Rumble, officials talked about putting together Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H for WrestleMania 30. Reportedly, the belief by everyone in WWE was that Bryan would not be getting a substantial push even though Punk left the company. Things apparently changed when WWE realized Punk would not be returning, and the feeling is now that Bryan is getting the push is because of Punk’s walkout.
As a result, people in WWE went from being patient and silent on Punk’s departure to taking an attitude of “how dare Punk not return to WWE for WrestleMania.” In addition, the report says that some of the syntax during the “Occupy RAW” angle last week was used as a “middle finger” to CM Punk as previously reported. It was apparently done to send the message, “this could have been you and now it’s not.”