RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
The original hope was for Daniel Bryan to be ready to return at the Money in the Bank PPV. WWE then received word over the weekend that Bryan may not be cleared in time to compete at the event. On May 15th, Bryan had a procedure on his neck called “a cervical foraminotomy”. For most, recovery time is said to be eight to ten weeks. The Money in the Bank PPV would be at about the six-week mark. While the company hoped for a return at Money in the Bank, some within WWE didn’t expect Bryan back until SummerSlam. This should come as no shock but WWE wants him back ASAP and there is the possibility they will bring him back early. There are some people rolling their eyes over that but they’ve done it in the past with numerous top talents who have been injured.
Last night’s segment with Stephanie McMahon was WWE’s way of setting up a back up plan. It was announced last night that if Daniel Bryan is cleared to wrestle, he will defend against Kane in a stretcher match. If he can’t, then the belt will be on the line in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.