RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The TNA contracts of Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian are both due to expire within the next couple of weeks. As of early this week, neither had signed a new deal with the promotion.
In the case of Daniels, many are watching closely as to how his contract negotiation turns out. He is said to be one of the guys who has one of the better remaining contracts in the company, and following the recent deals with AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan and Sting, all of whom ended up not re-signing with the company, the feeling is that Daniels is the next major one to keep an eye on.
Additionally, there is a feeling that the reason Daniels and Kazarian have been kept off of television for the last several weeks is due to their contractual situation with the company, something that many point to as a negative sign as far as either guy re-signing.