RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
It has been rumored in the past that WWE no longer had any interest in former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Morgan. It’s unclear if this is a new development or if the rumors are simply recycling old news taken out of context. Recent reports say that Triple H is not interested in Morgan due to the development of the Performance Center and WWE’s plan to focus on young developmental talent instead of bringing in former stars. While Triple H, Vince McMahon and other officials want to maximize the potential of the Orlando performance center, the comments from Triple H in the reports aren’t new and they aren’t accurate.
In August, there were reports that WWE had “zero” interest in TNA stars. This was the time when Triple H made the comments about the new Performance Center and WWE’s focus on young stars. Matt Morgan was never named or mentioned in that conversation and Triple H was referring to the “TNA originals” when he made those comments, instead of former WWE stars.
WWE is still interested in Matt Morgan and it’s “a matter of when, not if” he’ll return to WWE. However, they are not interested in other TNA talent like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe or Bobby Roode. Sting is still on the company’s wish list.