RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– Titus O’Neil appeared at 5 different Florida schools yesterday as part of the “Great American Teach In” program, including the elementary school that his children attend.
– Cody Rhodes underwent an MRI on his shoulder as well as several concussion tests yesterday. At this time, it is not known if he will compete in Sunday’s Survivor Series match. The latest word is that he will be a last minute decision. The company does not want him in the ring if he’s not properly cleared by their medical staff. As previously reported, if Rhodes can’t go for the match, Tensai will be his likely replacement.
– WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart appears at Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet 13963 Alondra Blvd. Space H-5, Santa Fe Springs, California, on Sunday, November 25 from noon to 3:00 p.m.
– On tonight’s SHINE Wrestling iPPV (available at www.wwnlive.com), Kimberly looks to snap her losing streak by switching from the singles ranks to the tag team division. Kimberly, however, has trouble finding a tag team partner.