RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— During Tuesday night’s Women of Action event at the New York Athletic Club in New York City, Stephanie McMahon presented Nancy Brinker, the founder of Susan G. Komen, with the Cynopsis Media Impact Award.
— One of the reasons Hornswoggle is being used on WWE television again with El Torito is because WWE wants him on television in a baby face role for the release of the upcoming “Leprechaun: Origins” WWE Studios film, which he is the star of.
— Former WWE star Zach Gowen recently spoke to SLAM! Wrestling about turning his life around after entering rehab for drugs and alcohol back in 2010. Gowen, who still works the indy scene from time to time, thanked Vince McMahon:
“People don’t understand how grateful I am to Vince [McMahon]. As an adult he gave me the job of my dreams and in my late twenties saved my life. He paid for treatment and that changed everything for me. The seed of inspiration was planted in me and the seed of hope was planted in me as well and it has grown into a wonderful orchard. I can’t be more grateful towards Vince for that. It was amazing that wellness policy.”