RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
As noted, John Cena suffered a badly swollen eye during his match with Bray Wyatt at the WWE live event on Saturday night in Madison, Wisconsin. There was some concern that he had suffered a concussion, however that does not appear to be the case.
According to what WWE officials are saying, the eye injury occurred when Cena got poked in the eye by Wyatt, not a headbutt or stiff punch as originally expected.
On Sunday night, WWE switched the scheduled Cena vs. Wyatt “No Holds Barred” singles match to a six-man tag-team bout that featured Cena and The Usos against all three members of The Wyatt Family.
It appears that Cena did not suffer any orbital bone injuries, which was another concern the company had. Instead, the belief is that Cena simply suffered a swollen eye and all will be fine once the swelling goes away.