RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
— John Cena had a medical evaluation on Monday and it was then that WWE made the decision to give Ryback the title shot at Hell in a Cell against CM Punk. Cena’s evaluation was positive and he had improved but doctors could not assure WWE officials that he would be ready to go by Hell in a Cell.
As we reported on Monday, WWE wrote two scripts for Monday’s RAW, one in which Cena was built up as Punk’s challenger and the other with Ryback as Punk’s challenger. Ryback also faced Punk at this past weekend’s WWE house show events. That was done to prepare him in case he got the call for Hell in a Cell.
— John Cena posted the following to Twitter today regarding his status for the upcoming European tour, considering his recovery from elbow surgery:
And to all the @WWE folk wondering if I am traveling with #raw to Europe, I most certainly AM. See u there! #eurotrip