RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Throws Out First Pitch!
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– John Cena had a medical evaluation on Monday and it was then that WWE made the decision to give Ryback the title shot at Hell in a Cell against CM Punk. Cena’s evaluation was positive and he had improved but doctors could not assure WWE officials that he would be ready to go by Hell in a Cell.
As we reported on Monday, WWE wrote two scripts for Monday’s RAW, one in which Cena was built up as Punk’s challenger and the other with Ryback as Punk’s challenger. Ryback also faced Punk at this past weekend’s WWE house show events. That was done to prepare him in case he got the call for Hell in a Cell.
– John Cena posted the following to Twitter today regarding his status for the upcoming European tour, considering his recovery from elbow surgery:
And to all the @WWE folk wondering if I am traveling with #raw to Europe, I most certainly AM. See u there! #eurotrip