Backstage Update – Paul Heyman’s WWE Return & Plans

Ryan Clark November 19, 2013 11

Backstage Update – Paul Heyman’s WWE Return & Plans

Source: The Wrestling Observer

At this time, WWE’s plan is to distance Curtis Axel and Ryback from Paul Heyman by claiming that they are no longer, “Paul Heyman guys”. Heyman will likely remain off of WWE TV until it is time to bring Brock Lesnar back. That will be happening in early 2014.

At that time, the talk is that Lesnar will feud with a babyface Ryback, with the idea that Heyman sent Lesnar for revenge due to the beating’s Heyman took at the hands of Punk during the feud with Ryback. Of course, this all depends on what WWE plans to do with Ryback as there is major backstage heat on him right now for his ego, bad attitude, lack of in-ring progress and other things.

We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.

1. Creature_of_the_Night November 19, 2013 at 10:11 pm - Reply

LOL at Reeves being a bust.

Also

Can’t believe the manager of the SST in wCw, that I saw fight the Warriors live at house shows many times, including a cage match….

…..and the creator of ECW…

…is involved with that kiddie junk.

Another guy Vince got to sell his soul and turn his back on pro wrestling fans.

Sickening.

I look at the world and see how it is going down the tubes – and say I wish I was born 30 or 40 years earlier and ready to croak – yes, I know the Universe wishes I would croak too….

but I look at the world and it s*cks…

…that’s how I feel about the wrestling world – well, TNA and ROH are darn cool….

…but WWE s*cks and so do their fans and 99% of the IWC.

Seen the changes – take it from me.

• David November 20, 2013 at 12:11 am - Reply

Tna had there chance to sign heyman, they didn’t. Tnas loss. You treat everyone here with malice, but expect everyone to treat you like a god. Get over yourself

• fred taylor November 20, 2013 at 6:12 am - Reply

You realize I am sure it is fake. Well WWE chose to go toward the kiddie show so it would be family entertainment ROH and TNA chose an older audience. I watch it all and enjoy it all and do not see fit to insult people that do not agree with me. To run down or make fun of the programing is one thing; however to put down people that you know nothing about “WWE s*cks and so do their fans” just shows you ignorance and immaturity.

• Lollieman November 20, 2013 at 6:49 am - Reply

And change is a BAD thing? Life changes, people change, things change. And the only way you can make life easy for yourself is to change yourself with the world. Now I’m not saying that you have to like or even respect WWE, EVERYONE (once more, EVERYONE!) are entitled to their own opinion but if the only reason you don’t like WWE is because they’ve changed with the world, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Just my OPINION, not stating it as FACT

• Creature_of_the_Night November 20, 2013 at 4:19 pm - Reply

Change CAN be bad – please show me where it is written that ALL change is good.

And please show me where I have to like something because it “changed with the world”.

Pretty sure I don’t have to like it, and have just as much a right to express my opinion as you.

Have a nice day.