RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, there is a feeling behind-the-scenes in WWE that Brock Lesnar should have been booked differently for the build up to his match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30. The report says that WWE feels that Lesnar should’ve come off as more of a threat to Undertaker and his streak going into the match.
Vince McMahon had originally made the call for The Undertaker to go throughout the entire build-up without being touched. He later changed the plan for the last RAW before WrestleMania on Monday, which saw Lesnar giving ‘Taker the F-5. However, the call there was to have Lesnar make a sneak attack from behind, and the announcers made out Lesnar to be a coward.