RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
For those who have asked, there are currently no plans to reunite the former tag-team “Kings of Wrestling” in WWE. For those unaware, Antonio “Claudio Castagnoli” Cesaro and Kassius “Chris Hero” Ohno worked as the “Kings of Wrestling” on the indy scene and in ROH. The duo teamed together at last Thursday night’s WWE NXT taping, facing the team of CM Punk and Seth “Tyler Black” Rollins. The match was simply done as a special one-time only “treat” for the live fans in attendance.
Several WWE officials are high on Cesaro and feel he has the potential to become a break-out star within the company. This is part of the reason why they put the United States title on him at the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. It’s possible that we’ll see some sort of acknowledgement of Cesaro and Ohno’s past once Ohno is called up to the main roster but that remains to be seen. As noted, there are no plans to have the two form a tag-team in WWE.