RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Ever since Sting and WWE agreed to terms several weeks ago, there have been rumors regarding a possible match between Sting and The Undertaker. To add fuel to those rumors, Sting has done numerous interviews over the past week and has confirmed that he’d like to have a match at WrestleMania 31 against The Undertaker. With that being said, word is that The Undertaker may have already wrestled his final match.
According to people close to ‘Taker, he has been telling friends that he doesn’t completely rule out wrestling another match, but he does not expect to. Of course, that could change once WrestleMania “season” comes around and he gets the “itch” as he does nearly every year.
One source said, “The last we had heard, which was, I don’t know what a month or two ago, it feels like a bit over a month ago, Undertaker was saying that he did not expect to ever wrestle again, but he didn’t rule it out 100%, he just didn’t expect it.”
We reported back in June that The Undertaker was in rough shape after he suffered multiple injuries during his WrestleMania 30 match with Brock Lesnar. ‘Taker continues to train in a personal gym he has in his home house but the possibility of him working a match at WrestleMania 31 was “not looking good” as of a month or two ago.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.