RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
As we’ve been reporting here on the website, there are plans to feature a Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar rematch at some point. There had been rumors that the match would be taking place at the November 18th WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view but that doesn’t appear to be happening now.
In an update on this, the latest word is that the rematch will take place at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view in October. Those plans are not confirmed but they were talking about it as of this weekend.
Brock Lesnar’s current WWE deal is expected to expire at or shortly after WrestleMania 29. Many people expect WWE to offer Lesnar a contract extension before this. According to sources, Lesnar is said to be very happy with the current booking and his WWE deal. He’s getting paid a ton of money for very limited appearances and matches.
The WWE SummerSlam buyrate is expected to play a major role in how much WWE will be willing to offer Lesnar to re-sign with the company. The buyrate for WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view, which featured Brock Lesnar’s return match, came in much lower than originally expected so we’ll have to wait and see how things progress from here.