RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
According to a new report, Vince McMahon’s return to TV has always been planned for January of 2014. There have been numerous reports claiming McMahon would return to TV over the last several months. Initially, there was talk that McMahon would return to TV on the RAW after SummerSlam and then again after Night of Champions. There were more rumors that he would return post-Hell in a Cell last month. Other reports claimed it was “definitely” going to happen after the Survivor Series this month.
The plan was apparently to always bring him back to TV in January 2014 to prepare for WrestleMania. However, with the ratings going down since the summer, there was talk of needing to bring him back sooner to compensate. John Cena’s recovery reportedly helped push McMahon’s return back for the time being. Two potential dates for McMahon to return in January 2014 would be January 6, the first Raw of the new year, or January 27, which is the night after the Royal Rumble.