RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help passing along the following newsbits:
— WWE officials have been discussing several outcomes for the WWE Championship match at the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view, including an idea of having John Cena aligning with The Shield and being revealed as the leader. There has been talk of having Cena snap and turn heel for not being able to gain redemption and face The Rock in a rematch at Extreme Rules, as well as an idea for Cena to go over, gain the respect of The Rock and face off against The Shield at the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view. It will be interesting for sure to see what happens over the coming weeks.
— There is a lot of concern internally about how CM Punk and The Undertaker will be able to perform at WrestleMania 29. Top WWE officials are not pleased with the build for the match so far and are worried that it won’t be as good as the past few years Taker has defended The Streak. The concern has to do with Punk being burnt out and frustrated with the storyline as well as The Undertaker’s health being up in the air. There’s also talk that Taker “just isn’t into it this year” like he usually is.