RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
– As noted earlier here on the website, KENTA returned to Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunday night (Monday in the United States). Prior to the show, he spoke with the media about his trip to the WWE Performance Center. KENTA stated that it was not a tryout, and that he attended to work out in the WWE environment and learn from it. He did note that he has always wanted to work with WWE, and if they offered him a deal, he would consider it.
KENTA also said that he was “Pro Wrestling Noah for life”. In an update on this, KENTA spoke with the Japanese media and said that his tryout with WWE was not formal. He told them that he just wanted to see what it was like to work in the “WWE atmosphere” and learn from it.
– As you’d expect, John Cena was kept off Monday’s RAW due to his eye injury. Cena’s eye reportedly swelled up bad on Sunday and the swelling didn’t subside much on Monday so they opted to keep him off TV as it didn’t look good.
According to a source, the injury was described as a “fingernail to the eye” during a match with Randty Orton at a WWE live event on Saturday night. As noted, Cena was cleared to return backstage at the SmackDown tapings on Tuesday and will headline RAW next Monday against Randy Orton. The hope is that by the time next Monday rolls around, the swelling will be gone and it’ll look like nothing happened.
– As previously reported, Stephanie McMahon recently met with former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler in New York to discuss the possibility of signing her to a deal to return to the company. Apparently a possible Hall Of Fame induction is rumored as part of the deal as well.
According to sources, WWE wants Keibler to have a big role at WrestleMania XXX, possibly as a “backstage correspondent” throughout the show.
It should be noted that nothing is official yet as far as whether or not she will actually return to the company, but as noted, the offer was lucrative enough this time around that Keibler is reportedly giving it strong consideration.