RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
It was announced today via press release that Dave Bautista will be doing a town hall-style meeting in partnership with the city of Providence, Rhode Island for the city’s youth community to discuss “the importance of making responsible decisions and peaceful conflict resolutions within the community.” The meeting will take place from 3:30 PM to 5 PM at The Madeline Rogers Recreation Center and will be open to the public; it will also discuss the importance of physical fitness and education.
The meeting is intended to put a spotlight on the city’s Project Night Vision program, which provides at-risk youths with a safe learning environment through athletics and team-building. The meeting is part of the kick-off for Bautista’s promotional tour for his MMA debut against Rashid Evans at Real Pain on October 6th in Providence.