RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
VegasFuel.tv has posted the third part of their interview with Billy Gunn, which you can see below. Check out the highlights:
On the “Old Billy Gunn”: “The old me…nobody liked, nobody wanted to be around. My wife didn’t want to take me anywhere, my wife didn’t want to be seen with me, my wife LEFT me. My kids didn’t want to be seen with me, they didn’t want to do anything with me, they didn’t want to see me…because I was in a bad place. I’ve got all that back. He said it would come back, I got it back because I stay on track. And I know if I go back to that place, I lose everything. This time, I lose it all. And not only do I lose it all, I probably end up dead.”
On going back to WWE: “If they ask me to go back, I’d love to go back. I’d love to go back in a training aspect, or helping guys, or getting in the ring and showing them how to do it inside, not just tell you.”
On whether he feels the New Age Outlaws are the best tag-team ever: “No, I wouldn’t put us as the greatest of all time, I wouldn’t do that. I’d put us right where we’re supposed to be in the top five. I think top five. I mean, that’s pretty much without tooting my own horn. And a lot of credit goes to Brian, a lot of that was him too. It wasn’t just me. He would say that too, just for the record. Brian would say we are top five.We wouldn’t be the best, but we ARE top five.”