RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– WWE.com has published an excerpt from an interview Booker T did with WWE Magazine where he reveals the biggest sin a new, would-be Superstar could commit.
“To not show respect,” Booker states. “One of the lost arts of this business is respect. That’s truly one of the things that made this business what it is today. Respect is Number One for me. I came up in a company the South, and I was one of the few black guys on the roster. I had to earn respect from guys like Ric Flair. It didn’t come overnight. But I will never forget the night Ric Flair came right up to me and said, “Kid, I’m passing the torch to you.” For Ric Flair to talk about passing the torch—well, that meant I had gained his respect after all those years.”
– Accomplished international grappler Prince Devitt turns 31 years old on Wednesday. Also celebrating birthdays are former WWE Superstar Kenzo Suzuki and former TNA Wrestling talent Mikael Judas (a/k/a Murphy), who both turn 38.
– Following Monday’s historic 1,000th episode of RAW, friends and former rivals Trish Stratus and Lita reunited backstage for an exclusive WWE.com video to talk about their big moment on the program—main-eventing against each other on December 6, 2004.
Lita says of the match, “We killed it,” before showing off a Stratusphere™ T-Shirt Trish gave her. Trish adds, “Our match was epic,” with both proclaiming they were “the boys” that evening.
Lita was asked about prevailing over Heath Slater on Monday’s show and revealed she felt bad for him since there were fifteen “of us” out there. Trish says Heath was a good sport about getting beat up.
The defining Divas are then asked which girl is going to lead RAW into show 2000. Trish doesn’t think anyone can while Lita says it’s up in the air and challenges any girl to “grab that brass ring.”
Trish adds, “Take it, if you dare…”
Trish and Lita are shown eating cupcakes in the video. Lita added on Twitter: “That was the first of many cupcakes to follow that evening. #FAT1000 #topbitches.” Trish responds, “We earned those cupcakes #kickingasstakingnamesfor6years.”