RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
In an interview with Between The Ropes, Bray Wyatt revealed that he’s not really playing a character in WWE, but an amplified version of himself. Here are highlights:
On his past year in WWE: “It’s been a whirlwind. I always expected to be successful. I don’t remember being a child and plan on doing anything but what I’m doing right now. I was kind of born to do this and this past year has been rewarding. I like the grind of things. I like to keep my ear to the ground and just keep moving forward. It’s been crazy but I expect it to get much crazier as it continues with my career and my growth and a unit especially.”
On if Bray Wyatt is his personality amplified: “Right. 100 percent. I couldn’t create something if I didn’t feel it. When I say things, when I speak on television, I’m not making stuff up. I’m not like sitting in the back with a notepad thinking ‘maybe this will make them think I’m crazy.’ That’s how I really am, you know? My views on this and that, which I really don’t want to delve into, but my views are that of the real me. There is no character. I think that’s the biggest mistake people think when they approach me, they think ‘you’re some character you know, I love the character you play.’ You don’t really know who I am.”