RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
During a match with Mike Bennett at tonight’s ROH event in Toronto, BJ Whitmer appeared to be seriously injured during a spot where Bennett gave him a piledriver on the ring apron. Here are reports from fans in attendance..
From Justin Tetreault: “BJ Whitmer just got taken out on a stretcher after taking a piledriver on the edge of the ring. They abruptly stopped the match and he got medical attention for a good 15 minutes. A few wrestlers (Brian Kendrick and Jay Lethal) came out looking really worried. It didn’t look like a work to me. They shut all the cameras off and were scrambling around trying to find the best way to take the stretcher out. Then they made an announcement that he was going to get medical attention and they would update us.”
From Mike Beauvais: “BJ Whitmer appears to have been seriously injured during a match with Michael Bennett. Bennett hit a piledriver on the apron. Backstage crew, wrestlers and medical professionals have attended to Whitmer and he’s been stretchered out. Scary stuff.”
From Wrestling Reporter Arda Ocal: “B.J. Whitmer was conscious, wiggling his fingers, gave a thumbs up while stretchered out. Security prevented fans from walking out into hallway as Whitmer was attended to there by paramedics before being taken away.”