RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
NBC is putting together an all-star concert to raise money for those affected by Hurricane Sandy. Names such as Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel and Jon Bon Jovi will be performing.
A number of NBC Universal networks will be simulcasting the concert, and while not officially announced at this time, Syfy maybe one of those networks.
UPDATE: NBC Universal sent out the following today…
In response to the widespread devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy, the networks of NBCUniversal — including NBC, Bravo, CNBC, E!, G4, MSNBC, Style, Syfy and USA – will join forces to air a one-hour live benefit telethon, “Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together,” on Friday, November 2 (8-9 pm ET).
At this time, it appears that WWE SmackDown will begin at 9PMET tomorrow in the US.