RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— WWE posted the following image of Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels + this message on their Instagram today…
#RoyalRumble Shooting Straight Panel: The Montreal Screwjob featuring Hall of Famers, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and Jerry “The King” Lawler #WWE
— Extreme Rising has launched an Indiegogo.com fundraising attempt to help the company fund a 13 week TV series. If they reach their goal, they will immediately go into production of the series. The plan is to is to run it on a station that would cover The Philadelphia area as well as parts of New Jersey and Delaware. If the series becomes reality, the company has had a commitment from a station in the Pittsburgh market to air the series.
The promotion has added new rewards levels for fans interested in supporting the promotion, which would include a private screening of several episodes followed by a Q&A with Extreme Rising talent roster members in the Philadelphia area as well as a private screening in your hometown with a member of the roster.
The feeling from the company is that based on ticket and DVD sales thus far, they have tapped into a market of die-hard fans that want a certain product. The hope is to get those fans to donate to the TV show start-up. The plan is something Steve O’Neill, who runs the day-to-day operations of the promotion, is pushing.
With 12 days left and with a goal of $16,500, the promotion has only raised $1,665.
You can find out details on the project at this link.