RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Bret Hart had a Q&A session in Glasgow, Scotland recently. Here are highlights:
On women’s wrestling: “It’s never been better. I mean who ever got a boner watching The Fabulous Moolah”
On his opinion of Triple H: “I got a lot of heat last time I was over here for saying he was a 4 out of 10 wrestler. My honest opinion… he’s a 4 out of 10 wrestler!”
On which wrestlers he would want to face today: “I would love to take on Cena, Punk, Bryan and The Uso’s.”
He also said that when he was in the hospital because of his stroke, Vince McMahon called him and he was in tears. He mentioned that it still affects him emotionally to talk about that time of his life.