RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
– In case you missed it yesterday, last Friday night’s WWE SmackDown broadcast drew a 1.88 (1.9) cable rating, with an average of 2.524 million viewers. That is just about even with the show the week before.
– Brie Bella tweeted the following after last night’s angle on RAW:
“Couldn’t sleep last night. I’m looking at our shirts and thinking where did it all go wrong. In my heart we are #DoubleTrouble we are #TheBellas ….right #BellaArmy??”
– Big E. joked on Twitter last night regarding the new stable he was scheduled to be in with Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston. He said:
“Thanks for bearing w the absence of @TrueKofi, @XavierWoodsPhD, and I the last 3 RAWs as we shoot Madea Loses Her Tax Refund in a Dice Game.”
When a fan said they should be pushing more for the new stable, Xavier Woods chimed in with the following:
“I don’t think Rosetta Stone has a sarcasm edition but I guess it would sell well if they did…”